TRUVIEW COMBINES PANORAMIC IMAGES WITH POINT CLOUD DATA, ALLOWING THE USER TO TAKE MEASUREMENTS, MARK UP AND SHARE VIEWS. IT PROVIDES AN EFFECTIVE VISUAL DECISION-MAKING TOOL
TruView combines 360-degree panoramic images and scan data, which allows the user to take measurements and pick 3D coordinate values. TruView can also be used as a communication tool between managers and engineers who can add their comments or highlight particular areas of interest. The whole team can view, check and discuss the site situation from their office desk via Windows Internet Explorer.
TruView allows even inexperienced users to take advantage of the 3D laser scanning technology and also limits unnecessary site visits. Truview can be generated in intensity colours (black&white), or in the real colour scale if scanned using the RGB option. This is an essential tool and aid in the CAD to cloud conversion.
Benefits of using TruView:
- Gigabytes of scan data can be converted into measurable photographs and opened in free internet browser
- Measuring and extraction of 3D coordinates using Internet Explorer
- Virtual, cost-free site visits
- Sharing 3D spatial data with the team online
- Easy access to the site by panoramic view from each scan position captured